Wednesday, December 12, 2007

How do you start your day??

Hello ladies! I wanted to share something with you that I read from The Treasury of Quotes by Jim Rohn. This is one of the books you might have gotten from Luke in your Christmas bag. If you haven't read it I recommend that you do. It is full of interesting quotes. One of them I read I thought went with what Luke expects of us. I will share it with you.
"Never begin the day until it is finished on paper."
This goes back to your to do list. Not only does Luke think it is important but John Rohn does also. John is America's foremost business philosopher. A to do list keeps you on track and you want have to take time and think about what you have to do next. It really helps with time management. It always makes me feel like I have succeeded at something when I have my list completed. So, please continue to do your to do list and have them on your desk where they are visible to you. I have visited a lot of offices who have to do list but they are in a drawer or somewhere else. This is no benefit to you when they are not where you can see them. So, get those to do list out on your desk and take the advice of Jim Rohn, "Never begin the day until it is finished on paper."
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!
Bridget

No comments: