Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baby Cooper

Please continue to pray for Michele and Cooper. Cooper has been hospitalized for RSV and pneumonia. I have not heard anything since Sunday. As soon as I hear form Michele I will update this blog. I just got a text from Michele this is what is says. Doc just left he said it will take about 4-6 weeks to get completely over this but he thinks we are alright enough to go home today. He will have a machine at home to monitor his breathing and oxygen. We will also have a nebulizer so I can give him treatments. He will be on 3 different meds. Please just remember to pray for them! Kim

1 comment:

Michele Parker said...

I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. Cooper is doing much better now. He had a checkup this past Wednesday. He will have the apnea monitor for 6 months just to be cautious, but we are going to start cutting back on all of the breathing treatments now. Cooper weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. so he is not lacking at all in the feeding dept. Again, thank you all! I hope each of you had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. May 2008 be the better for all of us....