Monday, September 28, 2009

Dieting Quotes

Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. Doug Larson What you eat standing up doesn't count. Beth Barnes I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol. Unknown The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out. Unknown Avoid fruits and nuts: after all, you are what you eat. Garfield Never eat more than you can lift. Miss Piggy A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit. Unknown When I buy cookies, I just eat four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won't dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn't taste that bad. Janette Barber Dieting is not a piece of cake. Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie. Garfield Happy Monday, Shanda

1 comment:

DENA ELLIS said...

Great quotes! and so true!