Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Letters to Santa

If you have any letters to Santa you'd like to share email them to me. Dear Santa, I want lip gloss and a fone. I luv u so much. I want to see yr elf. Anndrea (Tasha Dobbs 5 year old daughter) Dear Santa, I have a new little sister. My mom told me sints Lyla is here. You might not get me a hole lot. Ashlan (Bellena's 8 year old daughter) Dear Santa, I want a Ninetendo Wii for Christmas. I want snake boots too. I have been a good boy this year. I will leave you four cookies andsome milk. We don’t have a chimney so i left the key under the mat. Love Braydon Williams ( Nikki's son - she says thanks to Braydon all the neighbors know where to find her key!!) Dear santa, I want a train and a puter (computer). I will leave you some milk and cookies under the tree. Drew Moore (April and Andy's 5 year old son) Dear Santa, I would like a Play station and a train set for Christmas. My brother needs a little car. Tristan Dobbs (Laken Dobbs' son) - age 5 Kindergarten Dear Santa, How is the weather at the North Pole? I have been very good this year. I would like you to bring me biscuit the dog, baby doll, Nintendo DS game, and bring me surprises. Your Friend, Chloe House (Jana House's Daughter) age 7 2nd grade Dear Santa, For Christmas I want Batman stuff, a robot, an airplane, a jet, some animals, a box full of real snakes, horses, cooking stuff, a remote fire truck and batteries, and a truck with real cars. Hayden Robinson (Jana Houses' Son) age 4 Dear Santa, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I have been a good girl. For Christmas, I would like a cupcake maker, a baby doll, new boots, a Barbie, a cell phone, and a real puppy. Kyra King (Kristie King's Daughter) age 5 Kindergarten LOL - thought it would be fun to read some of these letters! Keep checking back. I will post all of them in this section! Bridget Adams

6 comments:

DENA ELLIS said...

That is so sweet, I miss those days when kids believed......

Heather Brewington said...

Those are so cute... I sure do miss those days.. Hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas...

Angie Riley said...

THOSE ARE TO CUTE !!! AMBER (MY DAUGHTER) IS 14 SHE ASK ME LAST NIGHT HOW DID I FIT DOWN THE CHIMNEY..YEAH SHE IS A LITTLE COMEDIAN..HAHA.. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Anonymous said...

All too sweet...

Bellena Criddle said...

I love that Santa only gets 4 cookies! HA! Merry Christmas Everyone!

Laken Dobbs said...

Now that everyone knows where Nikki hides her keys......