Friday, September 19, 2008

Hamilton Girls...

have started raising money for RELAY FOR LIFE. The Michelle's called a couple weeks ago to ask if they could start early. I told them sure just let me know what they were planning to do. They called and asked if they could buy bracelets to sell for a $1.00. I said sure, but how are you going to pay for the bracelets. They said that they were not sure so they would get back with me. Well, they found a way to do it. Their repo man, John Cox, donated the money to buy the bracelets. They bought 1000 bracelets and have set a goal to have them sold by the Christmas party. If they meet their goal that will start our fundraiser out with $1000.00.
If anyone has any ideas that they would like to start working on please get with you area manager. All fundraiser MUST be approved. If you would like to do something but not sure please let us know and we can help. Also, feel free to post any ideas under the comments.

2 comments:

Heather Brewington said...

Great idea ladies...When you get them in let me know and I will buy some.. :)

MEI Area Managers' Blog said...

Great idea ladies! Let me know and I will buy one!!

Bridget