Thursday, June 5, 2008

Smith Lake

I wanted to give everyone a update on Smith Lake. I have 34 employees signed up to come to the outing. I appreciate everyone's excitement. We are going to have a blast. Luke gave me permission to purchase a water trampoline. This might be the perfect time for you to accidently bounce your Area Manager in to the water! I will be emailing out the time and directions to everyone next week. If anyone has any questions you can call me or email me. There is still time to sign up for the event! Have a great rest of the week!! Bridget

3 comments:

DENA ELLIS said...

This is my first company outing and I'm really excited. Does it have to be MY Area Manager, or can I accidently bounce them ALL?! LOL
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT THURSDAY!

Heather Brewington said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! Janna better get ready!!!

Nikki Williams said...

You better watch out kim!!!!